Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Double Pedestal Storage Computer Desk by Techni Mobili

The Double Pedestal Storage Computer Desk by Techni Mobili is very sturdy and looks nice. There are large oval cut-outs in the back panels so it is easy to run cables and also allows for heat to escape from your computer. Was on the hunt for a reasonably priced computer desk that could hide my cpu and still look clean and compliment my home.
View Efficiency Double Pedestal Desk

This desk was a bargain for the price. It has plenty of storage and ventilation for the CPU and plenty of desk space on the surface. Right side has plenty of drawer space. I love the look of the product and the weight...it's not lightweight, very heavy and seems to be durable.
  • Comes in chocolate finish
  • Includes box/box/file pedestal
  • Includes shelf for computer storage
  • Dimensions: 30-inch H x 48-inch W x 24-inch D
This is a lovely desk. It's a very nice desk for what we need. Also, I have a larger HP printer and it doesn't fit on the desk, I have to have it on a seperate table next to the desk. Would recommend this desk. After reading the reviews, I knew to plan on LOTS of pieces and tedious assembly. For the most part, assembly was straightforward and not difficult.

Fortunately, the desk comes with some "extra" pieces and I found another, useable screw. In another instance, the hole machined into a track for the keyboard tray was made too large, and the provided screw for that hole would not fit at all. Fortunately, my husband found an extra nut and a different screw laying around and we made it work.

And, sometimes the torque screws (if that's the name?) would not grab other screws properly. I searched diligently for a nice desk under $200 locally and online. This Double Pedestal Storage Computer Desk by Techni Mobili caught my eye on another website but I waited a day to buy it because a lot of reviewers were complaining on how difficult the assembly was with the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment