Saturday, September 14, 2013

Reviews HappyLight Compact Energy Lamp by Verilux

Completely worked for me, and I work in an office with no window. I never used to be able to spend more than an hour in there without feeling awful. Now, I turn on the HappyLight Compact Energy Lamp as soon as I get in and I can work till lunch, no problem- and then through the afternoon too! Relieve the symptoms of the winter blues and seasonal change with the Verilux HappyLight 2500 light therapy system. Experience improved energy, mood and concentration.
Verilux HappyLight Compact Energy Lamp, 1 Light on sale

You can fit HappyLight Compact Energy Lamp onto just about any surface, even a cluttered one. It's lightweight, so you could even take it to work with you and bring it home in the evening. The diffuser is nice to have, so you're not blinded by a bare bulb, and it makes the unit aesthetically pleasing. Verilux HappyLight Compact Energy Lamp, 1 Light on sale.
  • Up to 2,500 lux of natural spectrum daylight improves mood, energy and concentration
  • Prompts the bodys natural energy enhancers to combat the effects of the winter blues, seasonal change, shift work, jet lag, malaise and fatigue
  • Balanced natural spectrum daylight gently helps the body recalibrate and stabilize
  • Bring natural spectrum lighting into any room or work area with soothing, energizing illumination
  • Compact, space-saving design is easy to move from room to room; Energy efficient bulb uses only 26 watts to produce 150 watts of natural spectrum light
Right now I'm using the HappyLight Compact Energy Lamp for just a short period every day, maybe 35 to 45 minutes. It's a good idea to increase the time gradually as stated in the instructions. Then if you feel any agitation you can cut back on usage. I do find that the light makes me more energetic.

For people who ARE seriously depressed, the HappyLight Compact Energy Lamp could make a big difference. That energizing, motivating effect might be just what you need to help you get out of bed and get through your daily routine. Buy Verilux Happy Light 2500 Compact Energy Lamp at an everyday discount price.

The light from the HappyLight Compact Energy Lamp by Verilux unit is ambient and only mildly directed forward, so it took some time to learn how to position it for optimal lighting. But it worked for me and helped me a lot. I consider this to be a very nice surprise bonus. Two is that when I turned off the unit that my brain had to calm down in a way.

I do wish it had an option for a high and low setting like the bigger version and took a standard full spectrum light-bulb, but other than that, no complaints. The light is a bit stimulating. Buy HappyLight 2500 Energy Lamp Compact Light Therapy by Verilux.

No comments:

Post a Comment