Friday, December 13, 2013

Mood light with reasonable price tag Reviews Lightphoria 10,000 LUX Energy Light Lamp

I ordered this Lightphoria 10,000 LUX Energy Light Lamp as recommended by my doctor. Once I got it out the box I could see it was built of good quality: it felt solid and sturdy. I've used it for 30 minutes every morning for a 6 days and already I am waking and sleeping on a regular schedule.
Find great deals on Lightphoria 10,000 LUX Energy Light Lamp
Find best value and selection for your Lightphoria SAD Light 10,000 LUX Energy Light Lamp
This is what everyone needs when living in the northern latitudes of the US. I've used the Lightphoria 10,000 LUX for 3 weeks now and it has brought positive impact on my mood. 3 week isn't long enough to speak for its reliability but I can tell you how the device functions. Find great deals on Lightphoria 10,000 LUX Energy Light Lamp.
  • Portable SAD light system emits 10,000 lux wide-spectrum light
  • Provides natural soothing glow; mimicking real sunlight
  • Selectable intensity levels - LOW (5,000 lux), MEDIUM (8,000 lux), HIGH (10,000 lux) and programable 15, 30, 45 minute timer
  • 72 Energy-efficient LEDs consumes only 7.2 watts and is rated for more than 20 years
  • Sleek and compact lightweight design perfect for travel. 110v-240v worldwide-compatible AC adapter included
The Lightphoria 10,000 LUX Energy Light Lamp is a solidly constructed piece and attractive to be placed anywhere at home. It doesn't have any fancy digital displays or flashy buttons. All it has are 7 basic functions which pretty much explains why it is half the price of the expensive models.

Lightphoria 10,000 LUX Energy Light Lamp Pros:
  • it works well for resetting my body clock
  • the light is very bright
  • doesn't have weird smells which is a common problem mentioned on some reviews for other products
  • it's small enough to carry for my trips
  • the adapter works on voltages for all countries
Lightphoria 10,000 LUX Energy Light Lamp Cons:
  • the timer only allows 15, 30 and 45 minutes intervals
It looks weird, gimmicky, and cumbersome. My husband forced me to get one, thanks to my moodiness, so I chose this lightphoria sad light which was reasonably priced amongst the choices. I would much prefer to cut out the fancy i-phone-like buttons on home appliance like this to keep the price affordable.

You just press ON and select how long you want it to stay on. It claims to mimic natural sunlight but I find it slightly tinted with blue. Whatever the light is, it worked for the northern winter and I'm glad to get my own sunlight exposure everyday! 

More than 559 people has been buy Lightphoria 10,000 LUX Energy Light Lamp and 88% are satisfied (as 12/14/2013).  

When in use, the light isn't bothersome on the side of my peripheral vision even when on HI setting - though the first couple of days was not as comfortable as I thought. Your eyes get used to it and immediately it takes effect on your body. This product is amazing itself, and even better with the low price tag. I've recommended this to my friend who suffers from night shift jetlag.

No comments:

Post a Comment