Thursday, July 17, 2014

FDA Clears The DPL (Deep Penetrating Light) Therapy

Why Choose this ?   

Although I'm maturing, this DPL Deep Penetrating Light Therapy gives me a glow which helps me radiate a more postitive, healthy outlook on life. I did some online research and read a few medical research articles about the successful use of infrared and near-infrared for improving circulation, speeding healing, and reducing pain. Because LEDs last much longer than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, I rely on the device lasting for many, many years.
DPL Deep Penetrating Infrared Light Therapy for Anti-Aging, as well as for Pain Relief, skin tightening, shrinking pores, cell rejuvenation, wound healing
Dpl therapy led light treatment is also used to relax muscles, the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
It firms and hydrates the skin. The red light counters inflammation and as a result of the increased cellular activity / oxygenation the skin plumps up microscopically. It is a cosmetic device in this scenario. I have always recommended the DPL panels to folks for their anti-inflammatory benefits. While those panels bother my (overly sensitive) facial skin because of their high ratio of IR to RED LEDS, that ratio means they work terrifically for my aches and pains.

Features and Specifications

    • DPL Therapy System Deep Penetrating Light For Pain Relief is for the treatment of pain, relief of muscle and joint aches.
    • DPL Therapy LED Light Treatment is also used to relax muscles, the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
    • The Deep penetrating light system uses a form of energy called Photons to penetrate deep into the body easing pain.
    • Deep penetrating light LED therapy is a non-invasive, drug free therapy used for repairing damaged tissues.
    • Absorbed energy from DPL LED light treatment is used to repair the tissue, reduce pain and restore normalcy to a otherwise impaired biological process.

      Reviews/Advantages/Disadvantages

      I like DPL Therapy System Deep Penetrating Light For Pain Relief because it stimulates my skin's natural self-maintenance. Unlike alpha-hydroxy and glycolic acid, retinols, and other topicals, it is not irritating, and has yielded better results for me. If definite, moderate skin improvement is worth the investment to you, this is a great device.

      This particular device is the largest of the at-home treatments and it is necessary for complete coverage of the face and neck. Otherwise, you'll spend a ton of time each day moving the smaller ones around to reach the whole face.  I have used microdermabrasion and renova and this is by far the most effective treatment with no side effects at all.

      "I love this product. Two and a half years after a nasty car accident all kinds of test and doctor appointments I was still suffering from debilitating chest pains. I tried these lights; BAM- pain was gone. Also used these lights on my lower back when the pain was making it difficult to walk and my foot was going numb. Again BAM pain was gone. I thank the Lord for this invention and share my story with anyone suffering from pain."

      Conclusion

      They said this DPL Therapy System Deep Penetrating Light For Pain Relief machine should last at least 3 years ... I sure hope so cuz I'll be buying it again if it stops working! Going strong for getting used 2-3 times daily for 2 plus years. It is a bit time consuming so if your looking for quick fix this isn't it, but worth it.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment