Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sirius Aurora Light Therapy System for Acne Review

Why Choose this ?   

This Sirius SS-77 Aurora Light Therapy System is very effective. I started seeing improvement after one week. I use both red and blue lights for acne - blue to kill bacteria and red to reduce acne scars. Less convenient than "panel LED systems" that you can treat passively with, but if you are okay with carving 30 minutes out of your day to do some preventative maintenance on yourself.
Sirius Aurora Light Therapy System for Acne Review
SIRIUS AURORA is a handheld light therapy system that employs LED light therapy technology: a noninvasive, low-level, non-thermal light energy.
I have had this product for a year and it still works great. I am 45 with sensitive skin. I had developed rosacea in the last few years and have some melasma. This product has cleared up my rosacea and lightened my melasma. My lines around eyes and on forehead are less noticeable.

Features and Specifications

  • Sirius aurora is the only light therapy system with 3 interchangeable treatment panels designed for fighting aging, acne, and hyperpigmentation
  • Help improve skin texture, color and tone while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Sirius aurora uses 415 nm blue LED light to eliminate the underlying cause of acne

Reviews/Advantages/Disadvantages

The Sirius SS-77 Aurora Light Therapy System is FDA cleared. (FDA clearance or not was not a factor for my decision). The ANSR runs a 10 minute cycle, on a rechargeable battery - 5 minutes of blue light, 5 minutes of red light. I used it twice daily for 2+ years. It worked well. If you forgot to charge it, it will not run on a wall-plug in.

However, I was a desperate skeptic when I purchased this Aurora Light Therapy System. Battling acne into my forties, I have truly tried everything prescription and over-the-counter. Worse, my teenage daughter has had a terrible time with her own hormone induced breakouts.

If you are wondering if this device is effective believe me when I say it is... Prob same quality as the $400... But be prepared because you HAVE to do it every other day to see results.  I have used this system with the red and blue lights for about a month and can see a huge difference. My pores are almost invisible and my skin really has a "glow" to it. The sagging under the eyes is greatly reduced and laugh lines around my mouth are much less noticeable.

Conclusion

I am really impressed that such a small handheld device could pack such a wallop in terms of results. This Sirius SS-77 Aurora Light Therapy System is very bright so don't look in it. other than that. I wouldn't buy the expensive ones since you can find some out there for around $75. so best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment