Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Reviews Philips goLITE BLU Light Therapy Device

I've always had issues with the changing of the seasons so I decided to do something about it.. I turned Philips goLITE BLU Light Therapy Device on while I had my morning coffee and news (5 am) and after a couple of days I noticed how motivated I was to get going and out of the house. Love it and will use it this fall.
Shop for this Philips HF3332-60 goLITE BLU Energy Light Therapy Device. Save money. Live better.
Wow, I wish they still made appliances like this Philips goLITE BLU Light Therapy Device. It's been a real trooper, running and running with no maintenance required. For years, I would sleep in and miss classes, and would generally feel chronically fatigued and apathetic. My problem got pretty bad to the point that I would miss important meetings or events. I was focused, and hardworking but I just could not wake up on time (and go to bed on time either)!
  • Portable, rechargeable blue therapy light with Bluewave.
  • Sleek new compact design
  • New diffusion optics for softer, even light
  • Wider treatment field gives you more flexibility
  • Fully programmable, adjustable intensity
  • Not to be used by people with Bi-polar disorder
Place Philips goLITE BLU Light Therapy Device in your field of vision - no need to look directly into the light. Using the goLITE BLU energy light for at least 15 minutes naturally improves your mood and energy level whenever you need it. Using it for longer is absolutely safe. Regular use every morning during winter months will help to alleviate the symptoms of the winter blues.

Spouse diagnosed with light deficient disorder. Now 30 minutes in front of this small innocuous light source each day and my mood is vastly improved and now cannot live without it. Rechargeable, compact, lightweight, reasonably priced AND it works. Wish everything that we had ever purchased could be reviewed at that same level. 

So my doctor recommended me this product which piqued my interest and I eventually found this product here on Amazon (Apollo was the company that makes these products, but Philips bought them over). Immediately after a few sessions, I found that I was waking up at 5-6 AM NATURALLY and going to bed at 9-10 PM PHYSICALLY/EYELID HEAVY SLEEPY.

I also felt happier too and the reason why this happens is that the Philips goLITE BLU Light Therapy Device increases the production of SERATONIN (the happy go-lucky hormone that is low in depression, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment